1915 – The red chapel of Andreou

The history of the oldest chapel in the skiti of Andreou is written in post 1850. A short history in foto’s by Cuville (1918), Koolschijn (1970), Geldermans (1972), Wim Voogd (2015) en Herman Voogd (2017).Cuville andreou red chapel 1918.pngHerman Voogd

This entry was posted in Skiti Andreou and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply