Little Chapel near the trapeza (refectory) at Lavra monastery dedicated to the Panaghia. Strange animals at the bottom of the pillars. This is the situation in 2017.Monk in front of the same chapel in 1917. The rope to lower the lamp is on its place.
On the right small parts of the cypress tree are visible.In 1853 the chapel was a part of buildings that are no longer there. The gate on the right leads to the refectory with the cypress tree on the right standing between the main church and the trapeza.The curtain is closed now and protects the icon against the sunlight.